At Wines by Geoff Hardy we offer a large number of products for export. We are always seeking new export partners for our premium brands in all major markets, including North and South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Africa. Our existing network of international distributors are leveraging our Unique Selling Points to grow their own businesses. We can help grow yours too!
- Six generations of family winemakers dating back to Thomas Hardy in 1853 - renowned father of the South Australian Wine industry
- One of Australia's oldest and most well-known wine families
- Family-owned and operated. Direct access to decision makers.
Outstanding wine quality:
- Australian Wine Company of the Year 2012 & 2014, Top 5 2016 & 2018
- Australian Winemaker of the Year 2012, 2018 & 2020
- James Halliday Wine Companion 2021 - 5* Red Stars
- 225+ wine rated 90 or more by James Halliday
Whole of business approach to consistent pursuit of excellence:
- Optus Awards - Australian Export Company of the Year 2017, Finalist 2018
- Telstra Business Awards Finalist 2018
- ACBA Awards Finalist 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019
- HKABA (SA) Exporter of the Year 2015, 2016 & 2018
Since FY11, we have been growing our distributors' businesses through our own growth:
- Overall export growth of more than 2,300%
- 485% overall revenue growth
- 8 years double-digit export growth
- Production growth from 360,000 to 1.7m bottles
Contact us today on +61 8 8388 3700 or email@example.com for more information.